Delivering innovative, yet practical architecture and software solutions requires expertise and teamwork. Our staff excels at a wide variety of information technology disciplines, including architecture, analysis, design, development, deployment, technical infrastructure and project management. Our customer success depends highly on the quality of our staff – so in our hiring we look for proven skills, creativity, flexibility, collaboration and motivation.
At any point in time we generally have specific positions that we post on Monster. However, we also are interested in exploring opportunities with highly-qualified professional – particularly those with core skills such as Enterprise Architects, Solution/Service/Data Architects, and Java/.Net Developers.
Many of the positions within Everware-CBDI North America are located in the Washington D.C. metro area and support our federal government customers. These positions generally require U.S. Citizenship at a minimum.
Why work for Everware-CBDI? Here are a few reasons why:
- We are a leader in helping organizations modernize their IT portfolios through business-driven service architecture and iterative transformation.
- We provide a progressive environment with strong core values.
- We value and encourage both personal and professional development.
- We promote teamwork, collaboration, and creativity.
- We cultivate a professional environment based on repeatable best practice and continuous learning.